Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Friday, January 28, 2005

First Post

I have not had any wine today yet so I cannot have any deep thoughts influenced in any manner by wine so I will post later.

3 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sascha said…

    I'm sure you had not had any wine yet because the day was young. I'm about to pop open a bottle of Osborne Solaz. Yum Yum!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger seaslover said…

    Hmmm...sounds like you need some more wine! Apparently, you didn't get enuf w/the organized (and unorganized) wine crawls on the boat ;) J/K - really enjoyed meeting you on the boat, and we can thank our mutual g/f in Minnesota for introducing me to the world of blogging - I'll email you later so you know who this is, but here's a hint: it's sunny, 80 out with a breeze and the ocean is only 50 miles away....j

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Sascha said…

    Yes, I'm a blogging goddess :) Keep up the posting folks and I'll list you on my blog. I have a couple of regular readers who are quite prolific themselves and also take time to comment and read lots of blogs. That will get the ball rolling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home