Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Finally a bit of freedom

Well, after recovering from the flu and catching up with things at work, at home, and getting my dad set up with his new computer, I am a bit free this afternoon. It was not all work though as Thursday evening I got the honor of being a "prop" while watching the Fountain Hills Community Theater production of "Caberet". I got to be part of the onstage audience. I guess it helps to know people.
Today it is clean the house and maybe wander around the mall to buy nothing. Wahoo!
I promise this blog thing will get interesting soon enough. I am still new to it.

0 Pennies for My Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home