Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Philosophical Thought for the Day

From time to time I wonder what it would be like if well known philosophical statements were changed around a bit to more identify with what I do.... Take 'I Think, Therefore, I Am'....
Often, I simply ponder.... 'I Ponder, Therefore, I Might Be' seems to work better for me...
but then again, I often snicker.... Does this mean I am a candy bar?

2 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Sascha said…

    Someone once posed this question:

    Why is everything always 'out of order?'

    Why is it never 'full of chaos?'

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Ahhhh.... Chaos Theory... A favorite of us meteorologists! So does the soda from the soda machine that actually works create enough of a disturbance to cause that lake effect snow in Buffalo? Inquiring minds really are curious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home