Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm baaaack! Miss me? :)

Well,
A few days of Vegas and I am back surrounded by fuzzy teal fabric and an interesting patterned tan floor. Did not run into Ms. Bank of America this time, but managed to chat with a few people about their ummmm.... security issues and solutions.... Gee, I feel safe now! LOL I am soooo glad I don't have ANY issues myself, just eccentricities.
Still it looks like there might be a few interesting things in the next version of MicroStrategy and it is inferred that the latest version will just jump out of the package, turn your computer on, install itself perfectly and make you a latte on the spot! Marketers are intriguing people to me! Perhaps I will make them the subject of next 'Philosophical Thought of the Day'.
Got home at 3am last night and think I got to bed by 3:30am so I am glad my boss let me make it in just a bit later today.
I did get to see a fellow cruiser up in Vegas who was a first time cruiser and appears to be well on her way to a many time cruiser.

0 Pennies for My Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home