Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Thursday, March 31, 2005

This just in…. Consuming Liquid Medication Pays for itself in One Brief Hour

I have been trying to keep myself on the healthy straight and narrow again, but when I run into information like this, my mind wanders off to provide an excuse for my bad habits. I wonder if drinking wine for an hour could be considered taking medication for an hour? If so, all I need to do is drink wine all day and I will pretty much break even. Add in my exhaustive trips to the bathroom, and I might lose weight! Amazing what I can convince myself of, I mean learn, if I really put my mind to it. Of course, if I accidently eat one of these or a cup of this, all bets are off!

3 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    Somehow I don't think they're going to come up with the "Prescription Cardio" workout any time soon...

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger seaslover said…

    Hmmm....maybe that's what I need to do?? J/K - for what it's worth, everyone has at least one vice in life. If drinking a glass of wine, or two, or three ;), is the worst thing that you do, I'd say you're doing okay :) As long as you don't spill red wine on a white tuxedo shirt, have the girl next to you mop it up with her napkin dipped in a water glass, and then someone from England has to feed you your dessert - that would be the signal to stop! lol ;) - j

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Why would I want to eat a cup of dry mole mix? --- Ummmm.... To get to the other side of the border?

    I have also been known to eat in my sleep or self-hypnosis state at work.... Hamburgers are always possible in that case.... Though I do like your idea.... "I've fallen and I can't stop eating hamburgers!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home