Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Have we rolled our dice today?

OK,
I found this on DC's blog who found it on Jesster's blog so I am a copy-cat, but anything that describes me as evil is strangely fun for me...



I am a d4

Take the quiz at dicepool.com




Muhahahaa!!

2 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    What do I have to roll to get "strange, perverted and lazy"? ;P

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Great, KO, now I have a line from 'Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure' in my head!
    If that makes any sense you are nearly as odd as me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home