Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekend, Weekend, where did thoust go?

There are good things to the rains I suppose. Wildflowers are here! I will be unable to appreciate them for a few weeks as next weekend I am off to bike and wine, but the following week I should get the hiking boots back on. I actually miss doing it but I am not into mud and or just getting stuck taking a shower a few miles into a hike. Yeah, I know… WIMP!!! I have my limits I suppose. I am really really looking forward to this little trip this weekend though and will post the plans sometime today so that I can actually have a post lately.

It was nice this weekend finally as I had a chance to hit the RenFest again and watch the fools. It is better than watching the weeds in my yard anyhow and I am looking at a lot of exercise in the coming weeks! Wahoo! I need it as I keep eating and drinking while at the RenFest and not much else. I cannot seem to find any Dragon art or the like I would want around lately so maybe I need to find this Modern stuff again, perhaps something in Post-Industrial Hubcap?

I thought about taking a jaunt into the town to take a look at a protégé of Monet, Theodore Robinson but will try that out sometime in the coming weeks. I have always found impressionism a bit soothing so it is actually art I can appreciate. Note that I do not analyze or understand art, I simply appreciate it. Whatever the artist meant is of less importance to me than the emotions and feelings I get by seeing it so there! If there are any Phoenix-areaites interested in joining me for the jaunt, let me know.

Coming soon to a theater surrounded by geeks, I mean those-too-smart-to-be-understood, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy!!! I know that Rawdog is already planning a midnight grouping so if any of my fellow not-understood-Phoenix-areaites are interested, just let me know as well.

1 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i really like your el property spanish vicario blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of el property spanish vicario related resources

     

Post a Comment

<< Home