Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Monday, February 21, 2005

Sneaky kid

For whatever reason I feel the need to post something. Granted I have a lot of thoughts bouncing around but I just have been too lazy lately I suppose. I have tried to spruce up the blog with a few other blogs and links of interest, but in general I hope to get back to true blogging soon with ever so interesting topics that include my planned wine/cycling excursion, interesting discussions overheard over wine and whatever else just happens about. Until then you get to see the woman in my life. When she is not trying to wake me up at 4am or ambush the other "kid", she likes to hide under things. In this case it was the packaging to my order of Pensey's spices.
Cheers!

3 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Sascha said…

    I have a Penzey's 2 miles from my house :)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    There is supposedly one opening up here soon if not already. I am all spiced for the moment but look forward to the trek to an actual store next time.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    A Penzey's in AZ? Gonna have to watch for that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home