Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Target Practice on the Dance Floor

Ummmm..... This just kinda scared me this morning...
Granted, I am used to seeing this a lot as I did grow up in Arizona but....
So I got to thinking about oxymorons. Quite an interesting list. MicroSoft Works and Work Party are my favorite on the list so far.

2 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Sascha said…

    Don't worry about it. Minnesota did something as stupid last year. It just caused every business on the planet to post a sign that "X business bans guns on these premises."

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Actually more amused by it to tell you the truth. I already see such signs here as well anyhow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home