Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Friday, February 11, 2005

I’m Musing in the Rain, Just Musing in the Rain!

OK, today started out with me looking over my email (and thus spam) this morning.
‘Don’t miss the Wiggles’ was one tagline. Ummmm… ‘k. However, the mood struck me and I had to do a little twist and shout dance. I guess I am just far too spam compliant in the morning before I have my coffee. Perhaps reading email first thing in the morning is best not done by me. Anyhow, I went about my morning ritual and walked out the door to greet the rain. Granted, I knew the rain was coming, after all I am a non-practicing meteorologist. However, I am also essentially an Arizona native (a few holes for school and such but…)
who is just not programmed to think about rain and its consequences so out in jeans and a t-shirt (no jacket) I went. Understand I had to do that as Friday is jeans and t-shirt day and I am the good little corporate zombie.
And now here I am after lunch in my own little space. I miss the Wiggles already!

1 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    Hmmm... Perhaps you are right.... Could have been a bit of the 'ole wine I had the night before that put me in that mood...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home