Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Friday, February 04, 2005

Ready for the weekend

As the Friday work day comes to a close, I have to think of something to do this weekend. Granted, today was nearly a three coffee day, so I am estimating that I will not get to sleep too early tonight. This means I will have plenty of time to think about it over wine tonight. I think I will probably end up at RenFest and find the next piece of my jester costume. A turkey leg and mead will make a decent lunch. After that it is off friend's wild party that evening. Hide the lampshades from me!
Tonight, I have been ordered to drink a bottle of wine for a friend, and given that I take orders well, I will pick out a nice rich Aussie red tonight.
Now I am thirsty!

3 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger seaslover said…

    I am so glad that you are taking my order seriously! I think I may actually crack open the sangria (yes, I know - poor woman's wine lol) tonight and make a dent in it myself!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Sascha said…

    Well...how was the party?

    No parties for me. A little quiet time this weekend is just what the doctor ordered.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger DragonStormInAZ said…

    DC,
    The party was pretty mellow actually, even after I got there! I will have to work on my entrance next time!
    Other than the kids, everyone there was at least 5 to 10 years older than I. So, while it was nice to stop by and have a glass of wine with them, I missed out on dancing on the tables and such! Next time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home