Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Friday, March 04, 2005

I’m Off to Bike the Wineries, the Wonderful Wineries of Sonoma!

At the moment, the coffee still has not kicked in and I still feel like I haven’t got a brain. Yes, I know it is already 9:30am but this is why I feel as such. Of course I am looking very forward to the weekend escape where I get to follow the Dry Creek Road on a bike.

Granted, I will not likely do more than one winery, if that, on the bike ride because I am thinking riding a bike on a road where there are cars containing wine tasters is mindless enough. I will try and hit two wineries after the bike trip and two wineries the next day. All of these wineries were chosen on the basis of their quirkiness and the unusual wine list so it ought to be fun to chat with these folks as well.

After that, I think I will just take a drive down River Road to the coast and have some oysters and then sit at Point Reyes and watch the waves. This trip may not be adventure at its wildest, but I need the unwind style of weekends sometimes too. Still, I look forward to celebrating a bit of anything.


Cheers and Salutations!

0 Pennies for My Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home