Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Friday, April 15, 2005

Lions and Tigers and Wine, Oh My! Huh?

In the latest attempt to try and bring tourists to Misery, I mean Missouri, you can now feed tigers as part of a wine tasting tour. I am not clear on whether you feed the tigers first and then taste wine or the other way around, but given the choice I am guessing it wiser to feed the tigers first lest they might end up with an extra “feeding”. Of course my personal choice would be to just double up the wine tasting and skip the tigers all together, but this is just me and my silly desire to avoid being eaten.

I wonder what wine goes best with “hands and arms stuck in tiger cage”?

1 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    It might be really interesting if they allowed you to give the big cats wine....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home