Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Easily Amused Wineaux - Achoo!

I was in an organic foods type grocery store when I picked up a bottle of natural remedy allergy medicine. On the back it had this warning:

In rare cases, nettle may cause allergic reaction to those individuals who may have allergies.

Ummmm…. Now that is some good medicine! An allergy medicine that promotes or enhances allergic reactions has got to be good! Granted the reaction rate is about 0.2% but it still amused me anyhow.

In other news, I am way behind on my blogging with updates on Scuba and my dating misadventures. I will do my best to blog that so my adoring fans can live vicariously through me as requested.

2 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger KoryO said…

    So, what kind of allergic reaction do you get from nettles?

    I just remember nettles from some fairy tale I read as a kid. They stung the hero/heroine/whoever the story was about. I forget which one.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    An allergy medicine that promotes or enhances allergic reactions?


    Whhhaaaaa?

    Let me know when one comes out that makes menstrual cramps even worse-- that ought to be LOADS of fun..



    @ kory -- Salad Fingers: Nettles (Not work safe...)

    *snork*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home