Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Monday, May 16, 2005

Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Freedom for the Grapes!

The ruling came a month earlier than expected. I will soon be able to order that bottle of 1947 Latour if I so desired and nothing can stop me…. Ummm…. except the price anyhow. But I can also get the small stuff I find on my trips without having to play games. I don’t have any plans to have wine shipped to me while it sits in a truck in the wonderful Arizona summer heat, anyhow. It will take awhile for this to work itself out given oddity that is the Arizona State Legislature anyhow. Nevertheless, I plan on doing a victory toast somewhere tonight anyhow!

I will of course toast the beverage wholesale distributors as well. No longer can you tell me what to drink! Nah nah nah nah! You lose, I win! OK, I suppose it is dangerous to gloat too much but I am so incredibly happy now it is almost silly! No, it is silly but I don’t care either!

Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

The Grapes are Free! They are free!

0 Pennies for My Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home