Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Wineaux Dude tries to be vain... and fails! - UPDATED

This article reminded me of something I wanted to do and talked about with H a few months back. I debated it, decided it would not be too wise, and planned to go ahead with the idea when I got the next car anyhow.

So today, I try and get my car license plate changed to WINEAX, thinking this would not be too offensive or misleading or the like. Its only real vice in my mind is I would likely automatically be given the standard drunk test anytime I was pulled over. Alas, it is not acceptable and I will not be able to have it so it appears.

On the other hand, there could be just something odd with the system as it says it is available on a search, but not available when I actually try to order it. Me is boggled, but I am now considering changing my plate to C2H5OH

Hmmm.... Nevermind, the Motor Vehicle Division seems to be having a wine tasting of their own and the system just seems messed up.

2 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    How about WHIN-O?

    Just tell 'em you really like to complain.... ;)

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger seaslover said…

    I am assuming that C2H5OH is the chemical formula for wine?? If yes - that's probably the most creative plate I've ever seen ;) - I'm back BTW - good news - but I'll email and tell you about it. j

     

Post a Comment

<< Home