Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hide, Seek, Sledge Hammer!

OK, I found something amusing today as well. I think I average between 5 and 6 hours of sleep a night. This is hardly enough and I really need to work on changing this fact. Clocky is amusing, but what I think I need is a ‘Stop dilly-dallying and get to bed already!’


Of course, Clocky evidently has multiple personalities so my alarm clock and I can be psychzophrenic together and so can I.....

1 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger seaslover said…

    When this comes out on the market, I am buying one for Rye - she is HORRIBLE to try and get out of bed in the AM - especially if she knows she has to get her a** to the gym to meet me! Good one... j

     

Post a Comment

<< Home