Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Life, OK, Talk to me about life… UPDATED

I would like to say I have not posted in awhile because I have been insanely busy, but although the insane part may or may not be correct, I have just been my usual lazy self.

S finally decided that she was really not interested in anything other than platonic dating as she just has too many “issues” that include the ex though I find the possible concept highly amusing it makes about as much sense as she seems to. I was actually relieved to hear her say this as she was really not what I was looking for anyhow and now I am free to chase wine babes again! ;)

Disclaimer for future perspectives: As I know us human being types always have at least a little baggage some is acceptable. However, please limit your baggage to your carry-on, making sure it will fit securely in the overhead bins or underneath the seat in front of you. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. I know you have a choice in who you date and I appreciate you choosing to date me this evening. I look forward to dating you in the future.

I am preparing for the scuba “final” this weekend. Technically it will be a vacation and as I have already done everything in the pool anyhow, I am not too concerned but I do tend to hate taking tests on vacation. Still, it should be fun.

The end of this month I turn 35 and although I suppose it is still not old I am not as excited I used to be about the birthday thing. It was fun to turn 7, but 7 times 5 does not seem to have the same ‘Wahoo’ ring to it!

I am looking forward to the Independence Day weekend escape to Las Vegas as there will be no tests, no meet the parents, and no worries. Instead this will be replaced by a few friends and a lot of trouble… ;) I mean a few friends and a nice ummm…. tea party.

_______________________________

OK, since I have been asked, the official celebration is June 29th though you are welcome to celebrate anytime you feel like celebrating. I do accept cash and give certificates, but wine is ALWAYS acceptable! :)



4 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sascha said…

    Happy Birthday boy!

    also, you should put that disclaimer in your match.com profile. I think it's funny!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger seaslover said…

    I agree - that should go in your profile :) When is your B-day?? Wish I could join you in Vegas!
    J

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy B-day! Course 35 is young to me! Can't wait to sit down and have some "tea" with you in Vegas. Oh yes, definitely funny, put it in your profile.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger KoryO said…

    You still don't look a day over 34 years, 11 months and 3 weeks to me! ;P

    Live it up, and swing from the trees!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home