Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!

Interesting to me anyhow!
There have been several major earthquakes up and down the confluence of the Pacific and Americas plates. OK, technically confluence is not quite what is happening but I like the word tonight so I will use it anyhow. Does this mean the world is about to end? I have opened my finest almond sparkling wine just in case. Suddenly I have this strange urge to rent Earthquake and not visit California! :)

Just remember that if the ground is a rockin', well.... ummmm... Good luck!

1 Pennies for My Thoughts:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Almond wine? That sounds delicious to me! - MKG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home