Deep Thoughts Only Partially Influenced by Wine

"Where there is impossibility, there is possibility; and where there is possibility, there is impossibility. It is because there is right, that there is wrong; it is because there is wrong, there is right...Thereupon the self is also the other; the other is also the self." --Zhuangzi

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You say it’s my birthday, well it’s my birthday too yeah!

Yes, I can get a bit scyzophrenic on my birthday, and I do as well. So I have gotten older and I will have to let you guess how old I have gotten now. I am noticing all the little balloon "punching bags" in my cube now. It seems there is a tradition of decorating cubicals for birthdays.

H reminded me that I can now officially run for president. I am working on getting my name on the ballot in all 50 states and the District of Columbia for the next presidential election so I need your assistance when the petition passes by for my candidacy for the Wineaux Party nomination. Please sign it. I promise a bottle of wine on every table and a case in every garage. And remember, Ich bin ein Wein-o!

0 Pennies for My Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home